Jerome Wine Festival
Join us for an enchanting weekend of culinary delights, mouth watering wine, and eye catching floral décor at the Jerome Wine, food, & Flower Festival!
We are sponsors of the event and have the opportunity to showcase our wines at all three events:
- The 7-course Feast of the Flowers dinner on Friday, September 30th
- The Jerome Grand Tasting & Market on Saturday, October 1st
- The Mad Hatter Tea Party on Sunday, October 2nd
Tickets to all events are available NOW, either individually or as an all inclusive pass to revel in each wonder this festival has to offer!
Discover the tapestry of Arizona’s most vibrant blossoms, found in season amongst footsteps through the legendary town of Jerome. Be sure to check out ALL the events happening during this enchanted weekend festival!
Friday, September 30th
- 5:30 - 8:30
- Feast of the Flowers
- Join us for the singular commencement of the First Annual Jerome Wine, Food & Flower Festival. You are invited to set the spirit of the occasion within the flower adorned red brick walls of the historical Bartlett Hotel. A door that once presented the lavish splendor of the early 1900's will open once again to share an evening of delicacy and delight . At the Feast of Flowers you will experience the gathering of some of Arizona's most unique culinary minds. A seven course collaborative menu will showcase the cohesive nature of diversity through the palate and presentation of each offering. In collecting the perspective of each chef, the selections for the menu will present the bounty of our state’s vibrant farming culture through the lens of the indispensable flower.
Saturday, October 1st
- 12:00 - 5:00
- Jerome Grand Tasting & Market
- Softly summer settles into the bounty of the days of harvest. The richness of the season is made full. A carefully curated collection of artistry fills shops, streets, and shaded spaces with the finest array of craftsmanship. Vistas abound as a closer connection is found between the pillars of wine, food, and flowers. The paths of collaboration lead to a cohesively shared experience for the senses. The sights of petal drenched abodes and floral frames illuminating already luminous art...the tastes of delicate wines playing alongside paired delectable morsels... the sounds of strums and voices singing echo in wisps across the valley. Meld into the moments of the Jerome Grand Tasting and Market .
Sunday, October 2nd
- 12:00 - 2:30
- Mad Hatter Tea Party
- Rise slowly from lucid conversation among the counsel of the flowers. Seek direction from the Cheshire grin and fall awake into yet another adventure. The time has come... or has it gone... to find your seat amongst the most curious of the curious. The Mad Hatter's Tea Party is set with lavish bouquets of mimsy and riddles abloom in accord. A rare collaborative moment draws inspiration from the heart of possibility. Seven courses of imaginative brunchables chase the white rabbit's tail throughout the afternoon. For you, the heart of the party's party, unfolds the procession of oddly played upon comforts and inquisitively inventive dishes presented amongst a most special reserve of tarts and bubbles and perfectually precipitous teas. This wondrous affair is made, in special, as a place to celebrate beside one's self with each other.